At Touch Med Spa receive over 40 years experience in the pain management field. We achieve pain relief through treating the body as a whole through the skeletal system and muscular system together. We also use equipment that can help to strengthen weak muscles and use weight management to help your body function in the capacity it was meant to function in.
When dealing with pain management please keep in mind it took our bodies several years to come to the condition our bodies are in. It may take weeks or even months to correct the body resulting in a natural pain free state!
Chiropractic care can give you more energy, free you of pain, boost your immune system, and help keep you healthier now and into your retirement age. At Touch MedSpa we not only want you to feel better, we want you to BE better! We would like to welcome you to our unique facility by offering you an in-depth consultation with Dr. Jason Bell, the Doctor of Chiropractic to help you decide if chiropractic care is right for you
Chiropractic adjustments usually involve a quick thrust that helps add motion to spinal joints that aren’t moving right. Some methods use the doctor’s hands, an instrument, a special table or the force of gravity. Dr. Bell uses many different techniques to adjust the spine and he has adjusted all types of people from newborn babies, to athletes and grandparents!
- Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation – Gentle, hands-on adjustments to the vertebrae mobilizing the articulations of the spine. Improves range of motion, promotes healthy nerve function and decreases pain.
- Extremity manipulation – The mobilization of Shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles and feet.
- Flexion/Distraction – Indicated for treatment of disc problems and facet joint arthrosis.
- Impulse Adjusting Instrument – Chiropractic tool used to adjust spinal and extremity joints with a metered force and specific frequency.
- Manual Therapy – Myofascial release, soft tissue mobilization and controlled hands-on techniques to increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Massage Therapy – A variety of therapeutic massages are offered including, prenatal massage, hot stone massage, relaxation massage, and foot reflexology.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation – EMS is utilized to reduce and eliminate muscle spasms, myalgia, increase blood circulation, block pain signals and improve range of motion.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound – Soundwaves penetrate the soft tissues and provide deep heat, excellent for treatment of chronic conditions like bursitis, myositis and adhesive capsulitis.
- Exercise and Nutrition Counseling
- On-site X-Ray services
- DOT Medical Exams – Certified Medical Examiner through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Scoliosis Screenings – Member of The Wellness Council For South Carolina.
- Middle School screenings – promote early detection of scoliosis in children.