We feature the Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico laser systems due to their ability to treat a wide range of skin conditions safely, effectively, and comfortably. These lasers are used by many of the world’s top laser practices. The Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico can be customized to your desired outcome: working to remove age spots, sun damage, scars, wrinkles, & dilated veins. They are also able to treat rosacea & active acne. With the Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico Systems, you are guaranteed that your skin will look and feel its best.
Is the Quanta Forte or Quanta Discovery Pico right for me?
Whether you’re looking to remove sun damage, rejuvenate your skin for a clearer and more youthful look, treat acne, or tighten saggy skin due to aging, the Palomar Icon laser may be the right treatment for you. Possible Treatment Areas for Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico laser treatment options include: face, neck, chest, back, arms, and hands.
Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico treatments
The Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico offer innovative technology that sets new standards for skin conditions associated with aging, active life-styles, and sun damage. Your treatment will be tailored to match your skin type and your desired results. Any area of your body can be treated. The most common areas are those most exposed to the damaging effects of sunlight. The most popular treatments are on the face, neck, back of the hands, chest and shoulders.
- Sun damage
- Skin rejuvenation
- Enlarged blood vessels
- Melasma and other pigmentation problems
- Acne and surgical scars
- Leg veins
- Hair removal
Quanta Forte & Quanta Discovery Pico systems provide fast treatments with excellent results. Adjustable cooling technology keeps skin temperature lower to reduce treatment discomfort and minimize the risk of skin damage during the procedure, while the Hexagonal XFTM Microlens allows for high speed non-ablative fractional resurfacing with increased surface coverage
Request Your Appointment
Before and After
Laser Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
- NO sun exposure, tanning beds or sunless tanner for AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST use a broad spectrum UVA?UVB sunscreen of 30 or higher daily AT LEAST 1 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off antibiotics and steroids AT 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
Day of Treatment:
- DO NOT plan any physical activity for that day or the next two days
- DO NOT plan a social event for the day of, you will probably be red and may have some swelling
- NO sun exposure, swimming, sauna’s, hot tubs for AT LEAST 48 HOURS
- NO makeup for 24 hours, unless using Jane Iredale minerals
- DO NOT use Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT
- May experience: redness, swelling, tenderness for up to 48 HOURS after treatment
- Follow technician recommendation on post treatment products for optimal results