At Touch MedSpa, we use the Quanta Discovery Pico Laser for tattoo removal because it’s the fastest and safest tattoo removal method in the world. It clears tattoo ink in half the number of treatments required by previous laser technology, because the laser breaks up the ink in the tattoo into tiny fragments, which are then naturally cleared by your body’s immune system. This gradually fades the image until it disappears or is unnoticeable, and while the laser targets the ink, it won’t change your body’s natural pigments. The speed and effectiveness of the Quanta Discovery Pico has revolutionized tattoo removal for men and women in Myrtle Beach and around the world.
Our clients love that Quanta Discovery Pico tattoo removal technology is 100 times faster than conventional Q Switch laser tattoo removal. Myrtle Beach men and women who come to Touch MedSpa for their treatment can expect extremely rapid clearance of tattoo ink as well as shorter treatment times – less time, less pain, and better results!
- All patients must have a consultation prior to scheduling treatment.
- Any patients with a tan (real or spray tan) are not candidates for treatment.
- Specific questions regarding laser treatment options will be answered by our technicians during your consultation.
Request Your Appointment
Before and After
Laser Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
- NO sun exposure, tanning beds or sunless tanner for AT LEAST TWO BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- MUST use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher daily AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- MUST stop using Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHAs, BHAs, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST stop taking antibiotics and steroids AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
Day of Treatment:
- DO NOT plan any physical activity for the day of your treatment or the next couple of days
- DO NOT plan a social event for the day you receive your treatment, as you will probably be red and may have some swelling
- NO sun exposure, swimming, saunas or hot tubs for AT LEAST 48 HOURS
- NO makeup for 24 hours unless you’re using Jane Iredale minerals
- DO NOT use Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHAs, BHAs, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT
- You may experience redness, swelling and/or tenderness for up to 48 HOURS after treatment
- Follow your technician’s recommendations for post-treatment products for optimal results
If you would like to have a tattoo removed, Touch MedSpa in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina uses state-of-the-art technology to provide outstanding results. Contact us for more information or to book a consultation.