Quanta Discovery Pico Skin Revitalization
What It Is
The Quanta Discovery Pico with different lens arrays of crystals represents the state of the art in skin rejuvenation without downtime. It is a new and innovative method for treating the skin of the face, neck, chest, and hands. The treatment is FDA approved and is particularly effective at improving sun spots, excessive skin pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and acne scars.
How it Works
The Quanta Discovery Pico uses ultra short bursts of laser energy. These ultra short energy bursts elicit a tissue reaction in the skin that leads to a reduction in pigmented skin lesions, smoothing of wrinkles, improved acne and other scars, and an increase in collagen and elastin. This results in brighter, smoother, and younger looking skin.
Depending on what is being treated and the patient’s skin type, most patients will require between two and five Quanta Discovery Pico treatments spaced at 4-6 week intervals. Every patient that might benefit from skin rejuvenation has a unique set of needs. However, with the Quanta Discovery Pico, nearly every skin rejuvenation patient can be improved.Quanta Discovery Pico will improve the sun spots and abnormal brown pigment that result from Melasma and excessive sun exposure, improve fine lines and wrinkles, and treat acne and other types of scars. And unique to the Quanta Discovery Pico, these results are achieved with very little redness, downtime, or pain.
- All laser patients must have a consultation prior to scheduling treatment.
- Any patients with a tan (real or spray tan) are not candidates for treatment.
- Specific questions regarding laser treatment options will be answered by your provider during consultation.
Request Your Appointment
Before and After
Laser Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
- NO sun exposure, tanning beds or sunless tanner for AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST use a broad spectrum UVA?UVB sunscreen of 30 or higher daily AT LEAST 1 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off antibiotics and steroids AT 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
Day of Treatment:
- DO NOT plan any physical activity for that day or the next two days
- DO NOT plan a social event for the day of, you will probably be red and may have some swelling
- NO sun exposure, swimming, sauna’s, hot tubs for AT LEAST 48 HOURS
- NO makeup for 24 hours, unless using Jane Iredale minerals
- DO NOT use Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT
- May experience: redness, swelling, tenderness for up to 48 HOURS after treatment
- Follow technician recommendation on post treatment products for optimal results