First, let me just wish you all a happy 2020! The start of a new decade. How exciting is that!! It’s basically a fresh start. New year, new you! Personally, I think this year should be all about creating a better lifestyle. Let me tell you all a little secret… WELLNESS IS A JOURNEY. Just read that again. It is not something that you’ll get instant gratification from. So, how do you achieve this? Let’s keep reading ?
How Do I Achieve Balance?
Most people start the new year off with a crazy crash diet or resolutions to go to the gym… Every… Single… Day. Which, if you do that, that’s great for you!! If not, that’s fine too! It’s okay to eat that slice of pizza. You have that ice cream cone! Life isn’t about depriving yourself of food, drinks, experiences, etc. We need to learn how to not be on a diet, but a balanced diet! It’s perfectly fine to have certain foods when we are craving them. Let’s just not get carried away with it!
Tips for Living a Well-Balanced Life
- Take care of and nurture yourself. Things are tougher when you’re unhealthy. Try to get plenty of rest, exercise, and eat properly. Set aside each time each day for an activity you enjoy, such as walking, working out, listening to music, meditating, reading, etc. This will allow you to unwind after a hectic day!
- Know your priorities. Balance does not mean cramming in every possible activity. Find out what is important to you! Depending on what stage in life you are in, your focus and energies will be different. Avoid becoming overwhelmed!
- Create an efficient mindset. Be organized and plan ahead! Making lists in a planner or on a calendar lets you see what needs to be done for the week. Take the time to connect with friends and family.
- Expect the unexpected. Rather than getting stressed, learn to roll with the punches! Being stuck in traffic, having your computer crash, or getting sick are all things that can happen. We have all experienced the unexpected. Just accept that anything can happen at any time; be able to adjust your game plan!
- Maintain a positive mental attitude. Begin each day with the intention of making the best and most of it! Learn how to deal with adversity, unforeseen events and uncertainty. If you practice letting things go, you will learn to live in and savor the moment! Be prepared for the future, but don’t worry about it!
How Does CoolSculpting Fit in?
Just like wellness, CoolSculpting is a journey! We find that when patients decide to embark on the journey of CoolSculpting, it is a kick-start to a better lifestyle! They are making an investment in themselves (which is the best investment one can make!). So, they tend to take the act of dieting and exercise more seriously. If you are feeling a lack of motivation in staying active or eating healthier, this is a great kick-start! Before you know it, you will be feeling more confident and well on track to staying that way! Taking care of yourself allows you to take care of everyone else a whole lot better. So, take the step. This time, do you!!
Let’s remember summer bodies are made in the winter! Results with CoolSculpting can take up to 3-4 months in the area treated. Why is this? As the frozen fat cells start breaking down, it takes the process about 3 months from start to finish! So, if you have a very specific timeline for your goals, this is a great fact to keep in mind!
There is absolutely no pressure or hassles with CoolSculpting. But, if you are curious, please try a consultation! These are FREE! The process may be way easier than you think! With no pain, no downtime, and no surgical procedures, you can fit it into your everyday life with ease. If you are asking yourself, “Does CoolSculpting really work?” The answer is YES! It does and if you plan your treatments right, you can reach your desired goal right on schedule. Give us a call today at 843-249-5433 or email us to schedule your next appointment.
Let’s achieve balance and create a better lifestyle together!
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram: @Touchmedspa.