At Touch Med Spa, Dr. Bell and team of therapists have over 40 years of experience in pain management and wellness care. A holistic approach is taken for all patients who seek our natural and conservative treatment. When addressing pain management, please keep in mind it takes the body years to come to its current state of condition and may take weeks or even months to heal. Our goal is to provide the best chiropractic treatment and effective pain relief as quickly as possible and to help the patient resume and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation– Gentle, hands-on adjustments to the vertebrae mobilizing the articulations of the spine. Improves range of motion, promotes healthy nerve function and decreases pain.
- Extremity Manipulation– Adjustments of the Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, Hands, Knees, Ankles and Feet.
- Flexion Distraction Technique– Excellent low force, slow moving technique that gently removes pressure on irritated discs and nerves.
- Impulse Adjusting Instrument– A chiropractic tool designed to provide a high speed low amplitude thrust to the spinal joints that is painless and very effective for advanced conditions of osteoarthritis.
- Intersegmental Traction Table aka “Roller Table”– This table helps in gently re-establishing the normal ranges of the body’s spine. It relaxes the muscles and reduces spasms.
- Manual Therapy– Myofacial Release, Soft Tissue Mobilization and controlled hands-on techniques to increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Massage Therapy– A variety of therapeutic massages are offered including: Prenatal Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Relaxation Massage, and Foot Reflexology.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)– Utilized to reduce and eliminate muscle spasms, myalgia, increase circulation, block pain signals and improve range of motion.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound– Soundwaves penetrate the soft tissues and provide deep heat, excellent for treatment of chronic conditions like bursitis and adhesive capsulitis.
- Exercise and Nutritional Counseling
- On-site X-Ray services
Chiropractic care can give you more energy, free you of pain, boost your immune system, and help keep you healthier now and into your retirement age. At Touch MedSpa we not only want you to feel better, we want you to BE better! We would like to welcome you to our unique facility by offering you an in-depth consultation with Dr. Jason Bell, the Doctor of Chiropractic to help you decide if chiropractic care is right for you
Chiropractic adjustments usually involve a quick thrust that helps add motion to spinal joints that aren’t moving right. Some methods use the doctor’s hands, an instrument, a special table or the force of gravity. Dr. Bell uses many different techniques to adjust the spine and he has adjusted all types of people from newborn babies, to athletes and grandparents!