CoolSculpting is taking fat reduction to the next level with the new CoolSculpting Elite! CoolSculpting freezes and kills fat cells as part of a completely customizable, made-for-your body, shaping treatment. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they are gone for good! However, CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment. It’s the treatment used most for nonsurgical fat reduction. Let us look and see why CoolSculpting Elite is simply better.
- 9 Different Treatment Areas: This is the one and ONLY treatment FDA-cleared to eliminate stubborn fat in 9 different areas of the body including under the chin and jawline areas, thighs (inner and outer), abdomen and flanks, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms.
- More Fat Reduction: CoolSculpting Elite eliminates 20-25% of treated fat cells for good. This is an improvement on the classic model, all with little to no downtime and no surgery.
- 18% More Coverage: The Elite covers 18% more skin surface. This targets more fat cells in the same treatment time!
- Quad Sculpting: We can treat anywhere from 2-4 areas at once, making treatment times much faster!
- New Design: New applicators intended to complement the body’s natural curves. New elite applicators are designed for improved fit and comfort. There is a “C” shaped applicator instead of the previous “U” shaped one.
Why Choose Touch MedSpa?
CoolSculpting is 70% technician oriented. It means who you choose to do your CoolSculpting treatment matters! Ultimately, your results are only as good as your treatment plan! Here are some key things to look for when choosing your provider:
- Experience and training
- How aggressive is their approach?
- Do they understand your body, your goals, and how to get you to the results that you are looking for?
Still Have Questions?
We offer complimentary consultations to have all your questions answered. Call or text us today 843.249.5433. Our specialists would love to help!
Thank you for reading! Do not forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram! @Touchmedspa