The Quanta Discovery Pico Laser is the fastest and safest tattoo removal in the world clearing tattoo ink in half the number of treatments required by older laser technology. The laser works by breaking up the ink in the tattoo into tiny fragments which are then naturally cleared by your body’s immune system. This gradually fades the image until it disappears or is unnoticeable. The unique properties of the laser target the ink colors without harming your body’s natural pigments.The speed and effectiveness of the Quanta Discovery Pico has revolutionized laser tattoo removal.
Quanta Discovery Pico tattoo removal technology is 100 times faster than conventional Q Switch tattoo lasers. This allows for extremely rapid clearance of tattoo ink, as well as shorter treatment times. On average, patients get complete clearance in half the sessions of conventional tattoo lasers. This means less time, less pain, and better results.
- All laser patients must have a consultation prior to scheduling treatment.
- Any patients with a tan (real or spray tan) are not candidates for treatment.
- Specific questions regarding laser treatment options will be answered by your provider during consultation.
Request Your Appointment
Before and After
Laser Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
- NO sun exposure, tanning beds or sunless tanner for AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST use a broad spectrum UVA?UVB sunscreen of 30 or higher daily AT LEAST 1 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off antibiotics and steroids AT 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
Day of Treatment:
- DO NOT plan any physical activity for that day or the next two days
- DO NOT plan a social event for the day of, you will probably be red and may have some swelling
- NO sun exposure, swimming, sauna’s, hot tubs for AT LEAST 48 HOURS
- NO makeup for 24 hours, unless using Jane Iredale minerals
- DO NOT use Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT
- May experience: redness, swelling, tenderness for up to 48 HOURS after treatment
- Follow technician recommendation on post treatment products for optimal results