The technology of Quanta Forte sets the new standard for laser hair removal. This gentle treatment which is non-invasive, comfortable, and efficacious, is tailored just for you! Depending on your Skin Type (Fitzpatrick scale I-VI) The Quanta Forte will be performed to help you eliminated unwanted hair, alleviating the need for shaving and waxing. The Quanta Forte hair removal system offers virtually pain-free, safe, fast, more effective hair removal treatments within six treatment sessions. The laser has provided permanent hair reduction for thousands of patients worldwide, safely and successfully since it was cleared by th
Laser Hair Removal Options Quanta Forte
- Nape of the Neck
- Chest (Partial or Full)
- Back (Partial or Full)
- Arms (Partial or Full)
- Top of Hands
- Bikini Line
- Brazilian (Partial or Full)
- Legs (Lower or Full)
Common Questions and Concerns
Can tanned skin be treated? Tanned skin can be treated safely, but always inform your practitioner if you have been tanning or exposed to the sun within the last three weeks so your treatment regime can be adjusted accordingly to give you the safest and most effective experience.
What happens during hair removal treatment? Treatment time will depend upon the area to be treated. A system for cooling your skin will be used to remove the heat from the laser and ensure a comfortable treatment. Depending on your skins sensitivity, a topical anesthesia may be applied to provide additional comfort.
How do I prepare for my appointment? On the day of your treatment, wear clothing that will allow easy access to the area being treated. You will also want to shave the treatment area 24 hours prior to your appointment.
What should I expect after treatment? Generally, some redness will remain for approximately five to seven days longer for some patients and shorter for others. Some redness and slight swelling may be present in the area that has been treated; however, this should subside within a few hours. If any prolonged redness or swelling occurs, you should consult with our Nurse or Medical Director. Following laser hair removal, you will need to keep the area clean and use a sunscreen with at least SPF 15 when outdoors.
Are there any possible complications? There is a low risk of pigmentation changes in the skin. Please be sure to discuss any concerns with our Medical Director or Laser Technician prior to your treatment. They can outline all possible complications and ensure that you have a worry-free treatment.
Is treatment permanent? Typically, each laser treatment results in some permanent hair loss and most cases require several treatments. The number of treatments will depend on your response to laser therapy and the amount of hair to be removed. As with other treatments for unwanted hair, there is no guarantee that laser hair removal treatment will be permanent; future touch up sessions may be required each year.
How many treatments will I need? Typically, hair removal requires three to six treatments done at four to eight week intervals. There are three phases of hair growth: anagen, catagen and telogen. Only hairs in the active growth phase, anagen, can be successfully treated.
Does treatment hurt? What can I expect with the procedure? Most patients describe laser hair removal as feeling prickly sensation. Afterwards, it might feel like a sunburn. Each patient has his or her own level of skin sensitivity and pain threshold. Different areas on the body are also more sensitive than others.
Request Your Appointment
Before and After
Laser Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
- NO sun exposure, tanning beds or sunless tanner for AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST use a broad spectrum UVA?UVB sunscreen of 30 or higher daily AT LEAST 1 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- MUST be off antibiotics and steroids AT 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
Day of Treatment:
- DO NOT plan any physical activity for that day or the next two days
- DO NOT plan a social event for the day of, you will probably be red and may have some swelling
- NO sun exposure, swimming, sauna’s, hot tubs for AT LEAST 48 HOURS
- NO makeup for 24 hours, unless using Jane Iredale minerals
- DO NOT use Clarisonic brush, Retinoids, Retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliants or Hydroquinone for AT LEAST 48 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT
- May experience: redness, swelling, tenderness for up to 48 HOURS after treatment
- Follow technician recommendation on post treatment products for optimal results