Here’s a quick and easy dinner to add to the rotation!
For the salmon:
Cayenne or Chili Powder
Salt & Pepper
For the salsa:
For the Sauce:
1. Slice the salmon in 1inch sections without cutting into skin & drizzle with avocado oil & spices
2. Airfry salmon for about 6-10 minutes depending on your preference
3. While the salmon is cooking make your salsa by chopping & adding all ingredients in a bowl & seasoning with lime & salt
4. Make your sauce by combining all ingredients
5. Top salmon with salsa, sauce & sesame seeds and serve over rice!